The significance of Tokyu Construction in societyWe will help each person realize his or her dream through creating comfortable living environments that allow peace of mind.
Values that should be maintained when
establishing a management system for the
continuous development of Tokyu ConstructionManagement that rises to the challenge
Management that makes the best use of employees Management that values customers
Management that is fair and open
Guidelines for Actions
The attitude that should be taken when working as an employee of Tokyu ConstructionIndependence
The basic philosophy of Tokyu Construction is to make full use of our expertise in Infrastructure Development Technology to provide solutions that correspond to problems faced by our customers, and looking to create more such consumer-oriented* companies in the future.
To this effect, corresponding to the increasingly diverse sense of values required in the residential living and business sector, we will continue to provide products and services that are of value to consumers
Additionally, assisting in the realization of a customer’s dream is meaning for our lives and gives our work meaning. We wish to contribute to the society by realizing the dreams of every individual to the best of our ability.
Customers are defined as people who are the intended end users and spend their life in social and cultural production activities (for example, a Condominium Owner and Users of Public Facilities, i.e. Taxpayers).
Our Corporate Philosophy describes the set of values needed when establishing an operational system, keeping sustainable development in mind. These values are not intended only at the managerial level, but to also serve as a guideline for the operations of each department.
- We constantly aspire towards a higher goal, aiming to predict the latest trends, and to explore the newest developments in the industry, continuously challenging the norm. Our commitment to increasing revenue and the satisfaction of shareholders ensures constant innovation of our system of operations.
- Our most important fundamental resource is people, and we believe that investing in people motivated to take on challenges, in turn helps in the growth of the company, yielding promising results. We believe that respecting the work and value people bring to the organization will help us inherit and spread knowledge, technology and expertise, arming us for the challenges the future might bring.
- We always strive to be conscious of customer needs, fair market principles, and technological advancements, providing value as a consumer-oriented* company. All our efforts are dedicated to enhance customer satisfaction to the maximum.
- We endeavour to provide fair and open management of our operations through live information, thus providing clarity to customers as well as employees, and establishing a vibrant corporate culture.
Code of Conduct
We will support this kind of behavior.
- Act without conflicting with the Corporate Philosophy, act independently, select an action in accordance with the beliefs of the company, take responsibility for the results.
- In order to never miss an opportunity, take swift action and arrive at speedy decisions.
- Mutually recognize each other, enhance each other, work towards the same goal and become proficient and succeed as a team and revel in the joy of getting the job done.
- In order to earn the trust of the customers, work sincerely and ensure that the customer is satisfied.
Vision and Declaration
Striving to respond to the diversifying needs of customers and providing the best solutions, we will deepen the quality of our business.
Developing better technology and services, we will pursue new business opportunities in order to keep our capabilities evolving.
Continuing our tradition of contributing to society in its role as a general contractor, Tokyu Construction is dedicated to the pursuit of genuine value.
On April 1, 2011, standing at the starting line for achieving our next milestone in 2020, we at Tokyu Construction have formulated a new corporate vision to become a “True Value” General Contractor.
Our vision of “Depth and Evolution” can be further expanded to signify a deepening of expertise and technology and cultivation of ideas that continue to contribute to society and place customers at the forefront. Our aim to achieve this comprehensively with new and exciting off-the-shelf concepts, continuously challenging the norms and pushing boundaries in the regional business sector. The word Shinka continues to motivate our efforts to become a “True Value” General Contractors and we believe we can rise to become a company that contributes – along with customers and stakeholders – to society as a whole.
Additionally, we extend the term General Contactor to mean “Integrated Contractor” as well, in the sense that we aim to target and challenge new business areas to achieve core business solutions. After 10 years, by 2020, it is not enough to be solely at the cornerstone of the contractor business service, but also to have impacted outcomes in a variety of business areas. We wish to create a new image of the General Contractor – one that provides core business solutions and enhances the power of contracting services across each region in the country.